Friday, March 5, 2010

Daisy

Happy Aloha Friday Everyone!!!

I am sure you are all glad the work week is over and the weekend has begun... During my busy week filled with, mid-terms and projects I squeezed time in for a little sewing. One of my good friends bought these large t-shirts and asked me to make them into cute girly dresses. It is super simple and very functional- perfect for our hot hawaii weather!



I also made some time in to rearrange my living room (i just moved my tv and chair around). I made use of a tazo tea bottle that i drank while studying for a mid-term at starbucks. It makes a very nice simple vase.






Have a good weekend :)

<3>

5 comments:

  1. Adorbz girl
    I should do a journey into town soon and peruse through your cute lil house =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! do you make the yoga pants? i went to UH manoa last semester and saw a couple people with sweet yoga shorts/capris that were black with the red/yellow/green at the top and have been going crazy trying to find them! one girl in my ceramics class (from kauai) said she'd hook me up the next time she went home.. but i ended up transferring.
    sorry if its not you, but that would be so sweet if it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alyssa!

    I do not make those pants, but i do know what you are talking about!

    They are imported yoga pants from brazil, and I know you can still get them from kauai. Hopefully, you can get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! i will have to add that into my search. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought i'd update ya, can't find them anywhere online. ah well! i guess i will have to give up!

    ReplyDelete